Reporting a complaint

If your Wildling shoes have a defect, please contact our Customer Service with the following information so that we can help you as promptly as possible:

·         model of the shoe for which the complaint is being made and its size

·         the order number (WSDE)

·         descriptive photos displaying the defects on your shoe

For data protection reasons, please always contact us via the email address that you used to place your order.

Was this article helpful?
111 out of 167 found this helpful