If you reside in Germany
You are welcome to send items from different orders together in one return package. That will mean that the return costs will only be charged once.
To do this, please proceed as follows:
- Please register the return with most items using our returns portal or your customer account and please make sure to request the return label there.
- Register your other return(s) the exact same way using our portal, but in that case you select the second option, "I will take care of the shipping myself". After doing so, you will receive a return form by email that you need to print out.
- Affix the DHL label to your package and put the return form(s) for your other order(s) into the parcel: All done!
Returns from outside Germany:
Please follow the steps 1-3 from above (oder das ganze noch einmal hinschreiben)
If you are sending your return items from a country that considers them dutiable, please do not forget to print out three copies of the invoice provided by us, put them in the transparent envelope we have enclosed, and affix them to the outside of the parcel.
You are now ready to book your pickup with DHL Express.
1. Select your country (by clicking the flag in the upper right corner)
2. Navigate to "Schedule a Pickup" and press NO when asked if you need to generate a shipping label (since you already have one)
3. Now enter the waybill number from your label without spaces.
4. Press "Next" and fill in your pickup address.
Please note that you can't ship this parcel from the post office or from a DHL office!