How can I ship a return from abroad?
If you want to return a product to us from abroad, DHL Express will pick it up directly from your home.
Please proceed as follows:
- Register your return in the returns portal
- Print out the DHL label you received from us
- Visit the DHL Express website
- Select your country (the flag at the top right)
- Select NO when asked if you want to create another DHL label
- Choose the option stating that you have a Waybill number
- Enter the Waybill number found on your DHL label (without spaces)
- Click NEXT
- Enter the address where the package should be picked up
If you prefer to drop your parcel off at a post office near you, please select the option: "I'll take care of the shipping myself" in the returns portal.
After your return has been received at the Wildling warehouse, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the warehouse, and later you will receive a separate notification as soon as your payment has been refunded.
What will I be charged when I return goods?
Your first return is free of charge. For each further return, we charge a shipping fee of €8.90. This fee will be deducted from the refund.
If you paid by PayPal, you have the option of having the costs refunded through the PayPal returns program. Learn more about this.
What about the shipping costs?
If you send a complete order back to the fox’s den, the €8.90 flat-rate shipping fee for that will be refunded in addition to the value of the goods.
When will I get my money back?
Within 14 days after your return has reached our warehouse.
Do you want to return your package without a DHL label?
For smooth processing, we would appreciate it if you could create a DHL label using the returns portal. The costs will also be lower than the regular postage costs.